生活照

Saturday, April 18, 2009
朋友不能伴我们走过一生,但曾经陪伴我们一路走来的,我们都得珍惜!!!
曾经的一起,将永藏记忆里...












with our add math teacher...









enjoy...













frends forever!!!














wif frends












my class-5SA5













yeah!!!!














our class a bit ki siao le...













sweet memories













shy yin














me and win foo














our class monitor, pak lin














xiao wang and me















with zhou yang









MY FRIENDS.......I LOVE YOU ALL



3 comments:

  1. weijia said...

    wow..now only i see ah foo at ur blog er...hehe...

    May 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

  2. lis said...

    lol..wei jia a
    jus frend nia la..
    say until like tat!!!
    haiz

    May 2, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

  3. weijia said...

    haha..i oso ur fren ma..u dint find me but u find ah foo...

    June 8, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment